Experts in (legal) tech advice and implementation
The fastest contract drafting experience ever made
Henchman stelt clausules voor binnen Microsoft Word uit uw database. Since January 2022, IT Factor and Henchman have partnered to provide Dutch lawyers with “the fastest contract drafting experience.
Henchman is a plug-in for Microsoft Word that supports you in drafting contracts. Previously written clauses and definitions from your contract archive are retrieved and these clauses are displayed directly within your familiar Microsoft Word environment.
When consulting and implementing new software, we often work in the following phases:
- Advice (in the form of a report and presentation);
- Planning demos
- Brainstorming and cutting knots;
- Implementation software;
- The launch and training;
- What do your colleagues lose the most time on?
Could this technology be an answer to the problem?
- Who will actually use the software?
- What processes will the new technology enable/accelerate/automate?
- Should this new legal-tech solution be integrated with other software your company already uses?
- Is it worth the investment?
- How is data collected and processed in the software?
- Who owns the data?
- Where will the data be stored?
- What happens in the event of a data breach?
- What can I do with this dashboard?
For the PMS, one can choose between an all-in-one or best-of-breed solution. Which one fits best depends on the employees who will be working with it. In our opinion, a best-of-breed solution is more future proof, but also requires more attention because different applications need to be linked together.
We mainly see the following systems in the Netherlands: iManage, Epona DMS4legal, Netdocuments and SharePoint.
We willen als organisatie meer met data gaan doen, waar moeten we beginnen? Next, check in which places this data can be found. Finally, we can possibly work with a party like IT Factor to see if it is desirable to unlock this data in a nice dashboard.
Finally, we can possibly work with a party like IT Factor to see if it is desirable to unlock this data in a nice dashboard. This is a right solution for visualizing data and continues to evolve.
Without a doubt, this is the Change Management component. After all, ultimately, a project stands or falls by its end users. Once colleagues are comfortable working with it, the implementation is only successful.